Version 2.3.1 - may 2015
- French helpfile did not work
- CATrain could not run in 'Realtime Mode' if Windows runs a long time. Starting with this version, the counter could no longer be negative.
Version 2.3.0 - april 2015
- This version is optimised to run on Windows 7 and 8.
- If you display an itinerary you can now place a train on that itinerary with one button shown in the "Train info" window.
- The “real time” management has been improved. This is mainly of concern for people using CATrain to control a real train layout.
- On the same topic, the installation of the USB driver on 64 bit versions of Windows should not be a problem anymore, at the express condition of accepting the local certificate created for CATrain.
- Some small bugs appearing with Windows 7 and Windows 8 have also been fixed.
Windows 7 & 8, it is not advisable to install CATrain inside the"Programmes" or "Program Files (x86)" directory. Storing data inside those directories needs elevated administrator rights and CATrain will fail to install "catraloc.ini". Moreover, writing ".tci" layout files there, will be impossible...
In addition, there is now available an upload area for TCI-Files. Have Fun!
There was some small errors on the new webpage
- [OK] The forum shows now the new entrys on the top
- [OK] You can now download the PCB-Files
- [WORKING] The description of the hardware is not online - it will be rewritten
- [WORKING] All old TCI-Files are missing. I will review them and bring them back online
Hi. Welcome back. If you could see this, we moved to the new webserver. You should recognize the speed. We have a lot of tci-files in the download-section now. But - they are not enough. So please, log in and upload your layout!
Feel free to comment this..
Just a few seconds ago I've uploaded CATrain 2.2.
We've changed the help system to CHM-Files, the realtime communication was changed, the german help is now available. and a lot of other small bugfixes are done... so - just enjoy.
Joel and Daniel