Here is the new website for CATrain.
There was more than 600 users registered at the old homepage and so i'm very sorry that i have to say: Sorry, you have to done that once again.The only way to create the site more secure was to recreate the whole page.
We hope you like the new site!
Version 2.2.4 - June 2009
- Some small bugs have been fixed. Those bugs were related to the traffic management and also to the control of a real layout (speed setting and keyboard control).
- A new train, the "TGV" or "ICE", has been introduced, following the design done by René, adapted to the limitations of CATrain concerning the drawing and color choice...! (see the layout "René 4 tgv.tci" included in the examples).
- The locos are now present inside the "wagon" dialog box to be able to create double traction trains.
Joël has done some bugfixes for CATrain 2.2.4. Here's a first look to see one new feature: A new train...
you will think, CATrain - developement is not continued in the moment - nevertheless this is not correct. For the moment I have to work much unfortunately and I have not the time to program the ideas about new itineraries and so on. But - here you have a first pre-alpha look to the new itinerary editor. It's not finished, there would be also a syntax highlighting.
So - merry christmas and a happy new year to the whole CATrain community.
I've got an email from François, who offered to solder modules and sell them (This offer is only temporarly available). So read on if you're interested.
CATrain 2.2.1 could be downloaded now.
Version 2.2.1 - October 2007
- In "semi-automatic" mode, the traffic management has been improved to avoid that a train be unnecessarily stopped at a red signal that can be set to green at once. Also, the presence of the other trains is better taken into account.
- Two new hot keys have been added:
- 'A' is used to set the switches in accordance to the itinerary currently displayed.
- 'R' is used to reverse the motion of the currently selected train.
- The system takes better care of the train(s) manually set in rear motion by the user.
- When a itinerary is not coherent, the error message is slightly more explicit,it gives the grid coordinates of the start (or the end) of the rail section which is concerned.
- The current train indicator status is saved in the "tci" file.