Version 2.3.0 - april 2015
- This version is optimised to run on Windows 7 and 8.
- If you display an itinerary you can now place a train on that itinerary with one button shown in the "Train info" window.
- The “real time” management has been improved. This is mainly of concern for people using CATrain to control a real train layout.
- On the same topic, the installation of the USB driver on 64 bit versions of Windows should not be a problem anymore, at the express condition of accepting the local certificate created for CATrain.
- Some small bugs appearing with Windows 7 and Windows 8 have also been fixed.
Windows 7 & 8, it is not advisable to install CATrain inside the"Programmes" or "Program Files (x86)" directory. Storing data inside those directories needs elevated administrator rights and CATrain will fail to install "catraloc.ini". Moreover, writing ".tci" layout files there, will be impossible...
In addition, there is now available an upload area for TCI-Files. Have Fun!